Haydn piano concert by Juan Rezzuto

Haydn piano concert by Juan Rezzuto.

Haydn piano concert No4 in G performed by Juan Rezzuto in London.

New Classical Concert organised by WKMT: Haydn piano concerto.


Haydn piano concerto


I am glad to announce my next piano concert in London. WKMT has organised a nice Saturday afternoon piano concert in which I am the performer and the conductor. The concert will take place on the 24th March at 4 pm in St. Cuthbert's church, Earls Court, London, UK.

Thanks to the project I am into, analysing Haydn sonatas and rehearsing all of them, I will be fully able to perform the Haydn piano concerto No 4 in G, as well as the Sonata for violin and piano No 4 in A. Redefined tempo and rhythm to make Haydn pieces more balanced and according to the current times.

This will be an anticipation of my concert with an orchestra that I will be playing after summer. I like Haydn, I am truly committed to Haydn pieces and that's why I feel passionate about performing this great pieces in London.

I invite you all to this great concert. Save the date and book your tickets through the link below mentioned. You can also take the chance to check our blog and read fully my project of Haydn sonatas.











Comments

Popular Posts