A Philosophy of Piano Teaching

A PHILOSOPHY OF PIANO TEACHING BY WKMT.

A Philosophy of Piano Teaching.

JUAN REZZUTO EXPLAINS HIS IDEA OF PIANO LEARNING BY CREATING A PIANO TEACHING WAY.



I would like to share with you all my last article published at WKMT Blog. In which I resume my Complete Piano Learning Cycle we use at WKMT piano studios.
WKMT has its unique piano teaching way comprehensive and fully compact for the right learning process of the piano and music. A cycle I have designed thanks to my experience as a concert pianist and piano teacher too. Also based on my experience with hundreds of piano students during my more than eight years of experience in London leading WKMT Studios.

Starting from the technique, we train our students in the Scaramuzza technique. The piano technique which has given the best concert pianists in the world, such as Martha Argerich, Burno Gelber (my Maestro in Argentina), Daniel Barenboim and many others. And from that point, we teach covering all the learning essentials and basics, as well as practical and theory.
 Added to all that, we provide our students with performing opportunities in listed venues in Central London while being recorded professionally. That way they create their own portfolio with piano performances.

Let's have a look at our teaching way at WKMT and start learning piano with the perfect studio in London. We love music and piano, and that's why we share it with our students by creating the perfect musical atmosphere.




Piano lessons London

Comments

Popular Posts